Relimetrics, Inc. is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
As part of our growth efforts in Europe, the company is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced client engagement manager to join our growing team in Berlin, Germany.
The Client Engagement Manager plays a crucial role in the delivery of our product to our global and rapidly growing customer base.
In this role, you will be responsible for structuring our customer engagements from the beginning, with full responsibility for the day to day deliverables, the
customer relationship and delivery.
- Working and coordinating with the Berlin and SV based Product Development Offices.
- Maintaining and developing positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Prioritizing, often according to conflicting requirements and timescales,
ensuring agreed milestones are achieved.
- Communicating effectively with company senior management and developers, acquiring a high degree of trust and understanding from both.
- Coordinating across all teams involved in the product life cycle including analysis and definition of the solution, development, QA and implementation.
- Maintaining high level progress status and reporting to customers and our
- Participating in the evolution of the company's delivery and development methodology, putting in place the processes needed as the company grows.
- Clearly defining, articulating and adapting project strategy to changes in scope.
- Effectively handling changes through shifting business priorities, controlling project scope, resources and timing as needed.
- Managing large scale projects in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of Project lifecycle e.g.: scope management, change control and process management.
- Running and managing high ticket value projects with both software and hardware requirements.
- Creating detailed Gantt charts, statements of work, invoices, and RACI matrix.
- Excellent understanding of development and delivery lifecycle; strong methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to respond to change and challenges.
- Developing strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and working with remotely based development teams.
- Project Management in manufacturing and enterprise (preferred).
Berlin, Germany based with up to 50% travel (in Europe).