Relimetrics is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning, and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
The company was established in 2013, operates globally with hubs in Silicon Valley and Berlin, and is working with top automotive companies, OEMs, plastics, and other manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and North America.
At Relimetrics, as a Director of Product Management:
• You will be managing the Relimetrics video analytics platform, which utilizes computer vision and machine learning technology to digitize quality and infrastructure inspections.
• You will be shaping the product roadmap and prioritizing product requirements
• You will be defining the customer experience and incorporate this to product UI/UX, perform user experience testing and continuously incorporate feedback from various channels into the product.
• You will be creating user stories, acting as the voice of the customer in the design and development of Relimetrics products.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics or related field; graduate level studies at a business-related degree preferred.
• You have a proven track record of designing, developing computer and machine learning software products with 10+ years of experience in managing a software product, preferably in a fast-paced start-up culture.
• You enjoy working cross-functionally and globally with customers, executives, partners and internal teams (engineering, marketing, and business development).
• You have a strong understanding of computer vision and machine learning and the automotive / manufacturing markets, along with a strong curiosity, ability to learn, and desire to make an impact for our customers.
• You have a strong understanding of agile practices, methods, and tools and good judgment on applying it to different teams and environments.
• You are fluent in and have hands-on experience with the following: C++/C, Open CV +Qt, Matlab, Python. • You are fluent in English and preferred fluency in German.