Director of Product Marketing (prior SaaS and startup experience preferred) (m/f/d)
Relimetrics, Inc. is part of the Industry 4.0 movement that is helping to transform how companies design and build products. Relimetrics uses computer vision and machine learning and is a platform solution that is applicable to numerous industries, including automotive, manufacturing, plastics, insurance and others. Its software helps customers to build better quality products and increase productivity of their assembly or manufacturing processes.
As part of our growth efforts in Europe, the company is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced Director of Product Marketing to join our growing team in Berlin, Germany. As the Director of Product Marketing, you will play a crucial role in establishing marketing strategy, sales and channel support for the Relimetrics SDK. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Translating Relimetrics product vision into differentiated and compelling campaigns for targeted audiences, defining user personas and requirements
- Ensuring that all marketing collateral such as white papers, data sheets, FAQ, feature/benefit sheets, case studies, website, etc. accurately reflects features & benefits for users in these targeted audiences
- Taking responsibility for results and closely monitoring key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, and customer renewal
- Creating marketing strategies to fill sales pipeline with qualified leads; email nurture campaigns, direct mail, etc.
- Managing marketing projects, supporting trade shows and events.
- Developing and enhancing product positioning and messaging and effectively communicating value propositions to enable sales and marketing
- Synthesizing a deep understanding and point-of-view on competitor offerings in the space and teach the broader organization how to compete and win
- Supporting channel partners with sales training, and marketing collateral
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, a team player and be able to manage multiple timelines and deliverables simultaneously within a tech startup environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications, or any related field
- Previous experience preferably in marketing of enterprise subscription-based software, API targeting technology buyers
- 5+ years in marketing, consulting or product management
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and development processes
- Strong project management, leadership, training & sales support skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
- Exceptional writing skills with a high level of attention to detail and strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to develop impactful, fact-based, value propositions that require a strong analytical and creative thought process.
- Experience in designing, building, and optimizing websites, social pages
- Experience partnering closely with sales leadership and a measurable, mathematical understanding of the connection between demand generation and revenue growth
- Ability to travel at least 40% or as required
- Based in Berlin, Germany (preferred)